We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
If you are one of the millions of Americans who rely on employer-sponsored dental insurance, being able to find a dentist in Suwanee by insurance is the key to getting the most affordable care possible. At Town Center Dental, we can answer your insurance-related questions, including:
- Is there an affordable dentist near me who accepts my insurance?
- Who can answer my questions about how to use my dental insurance with a dentist in Suwanee?
Understanding Dental Plan Basics
Employer-sponsored dental plans are negotiated by the employer and insurance carrier on behalf of the employees. Depending on how much of the cost of care the employer is willing to absorb, it is possible for two people working for different companies to have different benefits and costs even though they are covered by the same insurance carrier.
How Do I Research My Dental Plan Benefits?
We are always happy to help you find a dentist that takes insurance and to answer general insurance questions; however, your insurance carrier is the best source for information regarding your plan benefits. When trying to find a dentist in Suwanee by insurance, we recommend that you ask your insurance provider the following questions:
- Am I limited to a certain number of office visits per year?
- How much is my deductible?
- How can I find out if I have met my deductible?
- What is my annual benefit limit?
- Are braces covered under my plan?
- Is Invisalign® covered under my plan?
- What types of tooth replacement options are covered under my plan?
- Do I need a referral to see a specialty dentist?
- Is there a specialty dentist near me who accepts my insurance?
- Are cosmetic and reconstructive services covered?
- Do services have to be pre-authorized?
- How do I find out which dentist takes my insurance if I need services while traveling?
It is also important to clarify if you need to see a dentist that accepts PPO insurance or a dentist that accepts HMO insurance. PPO plans may offer some coverage even if you see a dentist outside of your preferred network. However, these plans tend to have higher premiums and fees. HMO plans are more budget-friendly, but they only provide coverage when you see a pre-approved network provider.
We understand that dental insurance can be confusing. That is why we will work closely with you and your insurance provider to make sure that you understand your benefits and receive the maximum coverage possible. We even take care of the entire claims process for you, so using your benefits couldn’t be easier. Even if you have insurance, it is still possible that you may have out-of-pocket expenses. In this event, we may be able to offer flexible financing options to ease the burden.
Quality Dental Care at Affordable Prices
The staff and dentists of Town Center Dental are committed to helping you achieve your best smile through compassionate and professional service. We will partner with you to find cost-effective treatment options available under your plan. Take the first step toward a healthier smile by calling us today at (678) 288-8938.
Insurances We Accept
- Anthem (BCBS)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Connection Dental
- DDS (Dental Directory Services)
- DNOA (Dental Network of America)
- DeCare (Delta Airlines)
- Delta DPO
- Delta Dental Premier®
- Delta PPO
- Dental Wellness
- Dentalworks (Workman’s Comp)
- Express Health (Workman’s Comp)
- Healthy Kids – Dentaquest
- Lincoln Financial
- Medicare Advantage (Seniors 65+)
- Reliance Standard Life
- TriCare (Military)
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare